Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- Life Style -: » Hobbies | Interests » Technology » Tutorials

Image Shack Register Domain Problem - FiX

This is a discussion on Image Shack Register Domain Problem - FiX within the Tutorials forums, part of the Technology category; ImageShack Frog Image Issue, Picture Not Showing – Fix Early today most blogs and forums faced an issue where instead ...

Old 02-23-2011
-Natz-

Podcast Image Shack Register Domain Problem - FiX

ImageShack Frog Image Issue, Picture Not Showing – Fix

Early today most blogs and forums faced an issue where instead of their usual image a new frog image from Image Shack was seen.

See the screenshot of my site below for example. Text like “Your country can only view this image by logging into ImageShack” and some images with phrases like “Unregistered domain. Go to ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting to register” appeared. This problem was happening to all images which were linked directly to ImageShack as in http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/7...erletchugo.png . If you had uploaded an image to ImageShack and posted it on your website, blog, or any other applications then the ImageShack frog picture would show up.

So what is working or what is the solution?

Codes provided by Image Shack are working such as the embed link to image. This is a strategy done by them so that the users will forcefully visit the ImageShack site. “This would mean more registered users and more advertisement views on the Imageshack page.” Should you wish to restore back the direct link to your images, they provided the “Register your domain with ImageShack” link in the homepage.

Just visit this page and fill all the information needed: ImageShack® - Register_domain

Note that this must be done by the site owner that is being affected in order for them to verify the ownership.

Else upload your images to another image hosting site.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2011
Minus

Hi

Hope you guy check out Min.us

- upload photos instantly into galleries
- mp3 music player inside galleries
- preview PDF files inside galleries
- Read .txt, .html, .php , css and many other filetypes inside galleries!!

And best of all, free
(hope post isn't removed for being too spammy, ill check back for any questions!
Old 02-24-2011
admin

Send a message via MSN to admin

I used to host images on min.us in the past, thought of using it again due to persisting problem faced by imageshack.
Old 02-24-2011
Minus

Thanks, glad to hear Please help send us suggestions/feedback for Minus so we can improve!
Old 02-24-2011
Maan

hi

i tried multiple uploading files to min.us and it will be helpful if i get the batch file links for all those files as thumbnails so i can post them on forum.
Old 02-24-2011
Minus

Ok, we will look into the "batch" thumbnail links For now we encourage linking to Minus gallery or the single image html page however, but it is free/unlimtied!!
Old 03-01-2011
Minus

Quick announcement!
Minus Desktop v1.1 is out for Windows, Mac and Linux (Ubuntu)

Download @ min.us/pages/tools
Old 05-10-2011
Minus

Heya! The new Minus is here. Be sure to check out out.
Now 50mb per file limit!

Feature Highlights:

- Instant Search (Find users + Search through your own + friends' galleries)
- New Profiles
- Timeline on homepage
- Gallery browse using mouse scroll + copy to clipboard icon
- and more more!

All suggestions and feedback are welcome =)

Thanks
John

Tags
domain, fix, image, problem, register, shack

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security