Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- Life Style -: » Tour and Travel

Latest Manali Trip

This is a discussion on Latest Manali Trip within the Tour and Travel forums, part of the :- Life Style -: category; My Latest Manali Trip Because of flight were cancelled due to Indian Airlines Strike, flights for Leh was cancel, My ...

Old 06-26-2010
Nida

Award Latest Manali Trip

My Latest Manali Trip

Because of flight were cancelled due to Indian Airlines Strike, flights for Leh was cancel, My bags were packed, cancell the tickets, my SX4 was ready to serve me and started at 3am for a beautiful journey reached Chandigarh at 7 am and Kiratpur at 9 AM and entered Manali limits at 4.30 PM.Compere to last trip of March, this trip was not upto the mark Hotels were full after 2 hours exercise got it. I enjoyed most at the banks of Beas, Uploading some images hope u like.

The Following User Says Thank You to Nida For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2010
andr

really nice
Old 08-18-2013
sohadosuza12

really nice
Old 04-02-2014
iammega

What about girls in Manali? are they beautiful and what about ther nature?
Old 07-04-2015
buggidawn

Thanks for sharing..!!
Old 03-04-2016
HaroldNHulsey

Manali may be a hill station close within the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh close to the northern finish of the Kullu natural depression, at associate altitude of two,050 m (6,726 ft) within the Beas watercourse natural depression. It's situated within the Kullu district, regarding 270 kilometer (168 mi) north of the capital, Shimla. The little city, with a population of eight,096, is that the starting of associate ancient trade route to Ladakh and from there over the range die to Yarkand and Khotan within the Tarim Basin. It's a well-liked traveler destination and is the road to alternative northern hill stations.I am working in rental cars in kochi . I visited all over India. We are conducted several tours in India. I recent visited in Shimla, It is one of the best tourist place in India.

Tags
latest, manali, trip

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security