Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Sab TV

Priyal Gor and Mishkat Verma bring alive the flavours of Punjab!

This is a discussion on Priyal Gor and Mishkat Verma bring alive the flavours of Punjab! within the Sab TV forums, part of the :- TV Junktion -: category; Priyal Gor and Mishkat Verma bring alive the flavours of Punjab! Sony SAB's 'SAB Ki Diwali' saw a magnificent congregation ...

Old 10-24-2016
Neeru

Heart Priyal Gor and Mishkat Verma bring alive the flavours of Punjab!

Priyal Gor and Mishkat Verma bring alive the flavours of Punjab!

Sony SAB's 'SAB Ki Diwali' saw a magnificent congregation of artists coming together to celebrate the festival of light. Icchapyaari Naagin lead actress, the beautiful and elegant, Priyal Gor (Iccha) was seen performing gracefully with her on-screen love interest Mishkat Verma (Bubble Pratap). The couple looked vibrant and dazzled the audience with their breathtaking performance on the song 'Gal Mithi Mithi' from the movie Aisha and 'Jugni' from the movie Tanu Weds Manu.

Commenting on her act, actress Priyal Gor said, "While I have stage fear, each performance I do, gives me the confidence to not only perform well but also enjoy my act on stage. I am more comfortable to dance on Punjabi songs and I was fortunate enough to get two very popular songs for my performance on SAB ki Diwali. I have rehearsed one hour each day for three days, post the pack up of my show Icchapyaari Naagin."
How excited are you to see the duo on stage? Leave your comments below!

()
Sponsored Links

Tags
alive, bring, flavours, gor, mishkat, priyal, punjab, verma

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security