Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- Lounge -: » Gapp-Shupp

Words have the power to heal!

This is a discussion on Words have the power to heal! within the Gapp-Shupp forums, part of the :- Lounge -: category; Words are really magical and you can feel the magic of words even in your daily life . Words said ...

Old 07-26-2011
-Natz-

Thumbs Up Words have the power to heal!

Words are really magical and you can feel the magic of words even in your daily life. Words said with strong affirmation have energy so you can heal yourself while playing with such energy.

The best example of getting healed with the power of words can be seen in the case of actress Lisa Rey. The pretty lady instead of hiding her disease shared her tough time of fight against multiple myeloma (a treatable but not curable cancer) through blogging. This is the way through which she got immense love, blessings, concern of people from all over the globe. And these words acted as a tool for her.

So express your self, learn the art of letting go and pour your heart out in your journal. Get healed through words and donít suppress your feelings. Here are some suggestions through which you can also feel this magic:-

Daily Routine
Make it a habit to write daily, this will help you to face your emotions.

Do not hold
Donít try to hold any thing and let go all your past pain, sorrows, fights with your loved ones. The best way to do this is writing.

Be cautious
Never keep your journal open and donít let anyone read it. Share your thoughts only if you have a trusted loved one.

Be honest
Honestly write things in your journal and read it again and again to make it a self healing tool.

These words would certainly bring you out of the pain and agony!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2011
Poonam Gill

nice informative topic, tfs siso
Old 07-24-2014
john464

words are not enogh
Old 08-17-2014
PriyaKumari

You are very right! Writing is a great form of expression for things you may not want to say but need to get out of your system. I love to write. I have many journals of all of my thoughts, both good and bad and I find the process very relieving.
Old 12-22-2015
dailybazaar

It is very important to express every feeling in some way. Don't hold it inside of you as it could be damaging. Also, speak positive words about yourself every morning. The power of affirmation is strong enough to change your personality.
Old 12-30-2015
LyricsHawa

That was beautiful so infromative

Tags
heal, power, words

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security