Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Star Plus » Star Plus Archive » Bidaai

Bidaai - 2nd August 2010 | Written Update

This is a discussion on Bidaai - 2nd August 2010 | Written Update within the Bidaai forums, part of the Star Plus Archive category; Bidaai 2nd August 2010 Written Update Vasu: maybe we have luck and we will find a nice girl 4 Alekh. ...

Old 08-03-2010
Neeru

Light Bulb Bidaai - 2nd August 2010 | Written Update

Bidaai 2nd August 2010 Written Update

Vasu: maybe we have luck and we will find a nice girl 4 Alekh.
Ragi: but don't forget thet Sadi was forced to get married 2 him, and after that they loved each other. What if that doesn't happen again, ur playing with three lives. (Alekh, that girl and Khushi). Ragi requested not to talk about his wedding any more.

Alekh didn't wamted to eat, Ragi came to him and asked what his doing (he was painting) he says that Tammy didn't talk nice to him and she's still angry. Ragi explains that he did a good thing, it's the best for her. Alekh: i want her to be my friend as we were before. Ragi whispers something in his ears, we can't hear.

Saakshi came to mamaji and says she got a job and thanked him 4 everything. Mamaji: ur also like Ragi and my sadi 2 me, Just then Kaushi and Ragi came. Mamaji introduces Ragi 2 her. Saakshi: ur very lucky to have parents like mamaji and kaushi and a mother-in-law like Vasu. And she went.

Ragi told them what Vasu wants. Mamaji got angry and says we have the right to think about our sadi's daughter. Ragi: i tried to explain but she doens't wanna listen.

Alekh got a gift from Anmol and thanked him, Alekh says he didn't thanked that girl who looks like sadi, she helped me a lot. I'll make her painting and then we will look for her and the he asked Anmol to help him, he wanted to be friends again with Tammy. She went in her room, everyone came there and they sang a song 4 her. They patch up.

Vinu and Malti at the market 2 buy vegetables. Saakshi saw Vinu there and came to say hi. Vinu introduces Saakshi to Malti. Malti again her bak bak as always. Saakshi: it was nice to meet u, they went.

Anmol: i forgot to tell u that the doctor said we can talk about his past, and make him understand what happened. Ragi: okey, and this we will do together. Tammy came and says she wants to sleep with them together. Firste they didn't wanted but Tammy still insisted so they finally agreed.

Khushi came to Alekh and asks if she can sleep there, Alekh says ok, he kissed sadi's pic and says good night sadi. Khushi also kissed the pic and they went to sleep, but Alekh couldn't sleep. He lays in Khushi's lap and she sings lori 4 him. Alekh fell asleep and Khushi first kiss him on his head and thinks: my dad is the best and i love him a lot.

Precap: Anmol and Ragi having dinner in a restaurant with a clint and his wife (i think it's a bussiness meeting or something)

()
Sponsored Links

Tags
2010, 2nd, august, bidaai, update, written

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security