Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Colors

Swaragini actor Namish Taneja robbed by 4 girls, detail revealed

This is a discussion on Swaragini actor Namish Taneja robbed by 4 girls, detail revealed within the Colors forums, part of the :- TV Junktion -: category; Swaragini actor Namish Taneja robbed by 4 girls, detail revealed Namish Taneja of Swaragini fame owns a boutique along with ...

Old 02-02-2017
Neeru

Question Swaragini actor Namish Taneja robbed by 4 girls, detail revealed

Swaragini actor Namish Taneja robbed by 4 girls, detail revealed

Namish Taneja of Swaragini fame owns a boutique along with his sister.

The two had organised a stall in an exhibition and where someone stole a bag worth Rs 3 Lakhs.

According to Namish “My sister was there on the counter. As we had to give the rent for the stall, so we had withdrawn 50000 Rs from the bank. We had kept the money in the bag, which had some gold ornaments along with some earning from the stall and a mobile phone. A group of 4 girls came in to buy some stuff and one of them stole the bag, which was kept on the counter, while my sister was busy with the other two."

He added, "After a while, she discovered the theft and called me. Thankfully, I got the CCTV footage of the exit door. It was clearly visible in the footage that one of the girls was carrying my sisters's bag while going out. We immediately blocked all the debit and credit cards and lodged the FIR. I had also kept my wallet in that bag, but fortunately, because I had to go out for some work, I took it with me. It's really sad and depressing when someone steals our hard earned money."

()
Sponsored Links

Tags
actor, detail, girls, namish, revealed, robbed, swaragini, taneja

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security