Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- General -: » Help | Feedback | Support

~* How do I join the Development Team? *~

This is a discussion on ~* How do I join the Development Team? *~ within the Help | Feedback | Support forums, part of the :- General -: category; The following is the main criteria: You must always be polite to your co - members. You must practice the ...

Closed Thread
Old 04-17-2011
-Guest-

Default ~* How do I join the Development Team? *~

The following is the main criteria:

You must always be polite to your co - members.You must practice the Gandhian principle that if someone slaps you on one cheek, you offer the other. Therefore, if someone is offensive, you must be polite and courteous. Everything can be solved with patience and maturity.Your conduct must be exemplary and outstanding.You cannot have any warnings against yourself. If you have been warned even once, then you become automatically disqualified from being part of the Development Team.You must be available. You can't join the Dev Team and go on a 5-year vacation.You must NOT be a spammer!! Having 50,000 posts doesn't guarantee you to become a Dev Team Member ... neither does having a 100 posts make you a great candidate.We are looking for maturity and the ability to handle responsibility.We are looking for creativity - someone who can take on a section and make it active with contests, interesting topics, etc.

What can I do to be considered for the position?
  • Providing insightful comments and arguments in discussion topics. Paying more attention on discussing rather than fighting/arguing.
    Trying to stop fights/meaningless arguments between members.
  • Reporting posts that need to be closed/trashed to section Mods or CM's.

Want to be a Contributer?
  • Do you have ideas to make a section more active/popular?
  • If the answer to above questions was yes, then speak to Moderator/Contributer and let them know you're interested.
Good Luck!!
PJ Dev Team
Closed Thread

Tags
development, join, team

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security