Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- General -: » Help | Feedback | Support

Changing the color for Contributer?

This is a discussion on Changing the color for Contributer? within the Help | Feedback | Support forums, part of the :- General -: category; Hi Admin ji, I was wondering if it would be possible to change the color that appears each time an ...

Closed Thread
Old 04-16-2011
-Guest-

Default Changing the color for Contributer?

Hi Admin ji,

I was wondering if it would be possible to change the color that appears each time an 'Contributer' hits the Thankyou button....i dont like this Blue Color...kuch buri yaade hain is color se...*ROFL*

Most of the other like 'Moderator, senior member' etc. all have good colors.....but this Blue that is used for Contributer is really an eyesore in my opinion.

My suggestion would be to change the color for 'Contributer' to maybe Dark Green or maroon of some kind...

Hope this will be considered
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2011
admin

Send a message via MSN to admin

No Problem

Pls select the color of Contributer from this link HTML color codes or http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colornames.asp or http://www.devguru.com/technologies/...lor_chart.html

and it'll be changed
Old 04-16-2011
-Guest-

choosing
Firebrick #800517
Old 04-16-2011
admin

Username color changed to firebrick!
Old 04-16-2011
-Guest-

Thnkyou sooo much !! tuhada bahut dhanwaad haiga ji
Old 04-16-2011
admin

koi na ji chalda ehna ta .. thanku di ki lorh
Old 04-16-2011
-Guest-

Ummm pher to aapne pareshaan ho jana hai mujhse kyunki mainu kuch din baad eh maroon v bura lagne lagega
Old 04-16-2011
-Guest-

btw lemme tell u k Our Site is amazinggg and thats why i invited here to my some frnds
Closed Thread

Tags
changing, color, contributer

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security