Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Star Plus

Special tribute to Sridevi in 'Dil Hai Hindustani'

This is a discussion on Special tribute to Sridevi in 'Dil Hai Hindustani' within the Star Plus forums, part of the :- TV Junktion -: category; Special tribute to Sridevi in 'Dil Hai Hindustani' Delhi-based Simran Raj, a contestant on singing reality TV show "Dil Hai ...

Old 03-15-2017
Neeru

Ruby Special tribute to Sridevi in 'Dil Hai Hindustani'

Special tribute to Sridevi in 'Dil Hai Hindustani'

Delhi-based Simran Raj, a contestant on singing reality TV show "Dil Hai Hindustani", paid tribute to Bollywood actress Sridevi with her performance.

The 15-year-old used to dance on "Mere hathon mein nau nau chudiyan hain" ever since she was a little girl. And now she decided to pay tribute to Sridevi by singing the same song.

"Everyone used to gather around me and record videos as I used to perform the song with the whole attire. I feel like I haven't grown up at all, that I am still the princess everyone adores! I feel truly blessed," Simran said in a statement.

The show is aired on Star Plus.

()
Sponsored Links

Tags
dil, hai, hindustani, special, sridevi, tribute

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security