Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Star Plus

OMG! This bigg boss contestant caught by a Viper on the Star Plus sets

This is a discussion on OMG! This bigg boss contestant caught by a Viper on the Star Plus sets within the Star Plus forums, part of the :- TV Junktion -: category; OMG! This bigg boss contestant caught by a Viper on the Star Plus sets Actor Keith Sequeira got shocked when ...

Old 04-07-2017
Neeru

Transmit OMG! This bigg boss contestant caught by a Viper on the Star Plus sets

OMG! This bigg boss contestant caught by a Viper on the Star Plus sets

Actor Keith Sequeira got shocked when he saw a snake while shooting for an upcoming show in Karjat.

The show, touted to be a 'royal love story', will feature Keith as Maharaja Madhav Singh, a Rajasthani prince who is righteous and down-to-earth.

Keith saw the snake while coming out of his room.

"At first, I was shocked to see a snake on the wall. Later, it went away on its own so I was all okay. I was so surprised that I ended up taking a video and posted it on my social media account too," Keith said in a statement.

Besides Keith, the Star Plus show will also feature actress Sanjeeda Sheikh, who will play a successful movie star.

()
Sponsored Links

Tags
bigg, boss, caught, contestant, omg, sets, star, viper

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security