Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Star Plus

Neelu Vaghela aka Bhabho SPEAKS up on the change in the time slot of her show!

This is a discussion on Neelu Vaghela aka Bhabho SPEAKS up on the change in the time slot of her show! within the Star Plus forums, part of the :- TV Junktion -: category; Neelu Vaghela aka Bhabho SPEAKS up on the change in the time slot of her show! Star Plus recently launched ...

Old 02-22-2017
Neeru

Ruby Neelu Vaghela aka Bhabho SPEAKS up on the change in the time slot of her show!

Neelu Vaghela aka Bhabho SPEAKS up on the change in the time slot of her show!

Star Plus recently launched the sequel to their much hyped Diya Aur Baati Hum, titled Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji. The show was launched on a grand scale in Kerala, where the show is being shot.

The storyline of the show will now shift base from Pushkar to Kerala. Bhabho will be shifting base from Rajasthan to Kerala and Bhabho will be seen picking up the pieces of her life post the death of her beta and bahu.

The sequel has unfortunately been given the afternoon time slot of 2 pm, whereas Diya Aur Baati Hum was being telecast at the primetime slot of 9 pm.

We quizzed Bhabho about the time slot change and she said, "Firstly, I do not know what time slot my show has been given. That is the channel's call. For me, what is of utmost importance is that the sequel is materializing and coming soon and I am happy to reprise my role as Bhabho again."
The actress has high expectations from her fans and loyal viewers of the show. She says, "My happiness knows no bounds. I expect my viewers and fans to be happy with what we have to offer with Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji."
We wish her and the entire cast all the very best.

()
Sponsored Links

Tags
aka, bhabho, change, neelu, show, slot, speaks, time, vaghela

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security