Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » ZEE Tv

Is Mohit Sehgal prepping up for a 'NEW' project?

This is a discussion on Is Mohit Sehgal prepping up for a 'NEW' project? within the ZEE Tv forums, part of the :- TV Junktion -: category; Is Mohit Sehgal prepping up for a 'NEW' project? Mohit Sehgal has been one of the most loved actors on ...

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Neeru

Alarm Is Mohit Sehgal prepping up for a 'NEW' project?

Is Mohit Sehgal prepping up for a 'NEW' project?

Mohit Sehgal has been one of the most loved actors on television where he swooned his fans with his chocolate boy look and onscreen chemistry with Sanaya Irani in Miley Jab Hum Tum. His fans have been awaiting his comeback since his stint with Sarojini on Zee TV, post which, he has not been too active on the acting front.

Wonder what is he up to these days?

Well, we have many popular TV actors who are fitness conscious and are working towards building and maintaining a perfect body. Seems like Mohit too has joined the bandwagon.

We contacted Mohit who told us, "Yes, I have been working out these days but it's not some kind of a transformation that I am aiming at. I am just focussing more on my fitness regime. I have been extensively working out to achieve a lean and fit body. People these days, are fitness conscious and I feel it is a good thing!"

The actor posted a picture on social media

Has Mohit Sehgal turned a fitness fanatic or is he prepping up for a new project?

()
Sponsored Links

Tags
mohit, prepping, project, sehgal

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security