Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- News and Events -: » Celeb-Gossip

Mukkabaaz box office collection day 2: Vineet Kumar Singh and Jummy Sheirgill?s film shows great growth,

This is a discussion on Mukkabaaz box office collection day 2: Vineet Kumar Singh and Jummy Sheirgill?s film shows great growth, within the Celeb-Gossip forums, part of the :- News and Events -: category; Mukkabaaz box office collection day 2: Vineet Kumar Singh and Jummy Sheirgill?s film shows great growth, earns Rs 2.33 crore ...

Old 01-14-2018
Geet

Star Mukkabaaz box office collection day 2: Vineet Kumar Singh and Jummy Sheirgill?s film shows great growth,

Mukkabaaz box office collection day 2: Vineet Kumar Singh and Jummy Sheirgill?s film shows great growth, earns Rs 2.33 crore

Vineet Kumar Singh and Jimmy Sheirgill’s Mukkabaaz showed a great jump on its second day at the box office. The sports drama which collected merely Rs 82 lakhs on its first day, earned almost double on Saturday. It collected Rs 1.51 crore and now stands with the grand total of Rs 2.33 crore. The film will cross the Rs 4 crore by its opening weekend at the box office.
#Mukkabaaz Fri 82 lakhs, Sat 1.51 cr. Total: ? 2.33 cr. India biz.

— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) January 14, 2018

Directed by Anurag Kashyap and produced by Aanand L Rai, the film also stars*Zoya Hussain and Ravi Kishan in key roles. Before the release, the film was screened in many international film festivals and even*got a standing ovation at the MAMI festival. Speaking about the response, Kashyap had said, “I was surprised that there is an audience for a film like this in the West. This is my third experience (with international audience). Every time I have gone out (to film festivals) with a film, we have got good response be it Dev D or Gangs of Wasseypur or Mukkabaaz. “Every time I have stemmed out and set out to thinking I want to make a story – not complex but relevant – that reaches out to audiences everywhere, it has worked. They have become bigger hits at the festivals.” (Also Read:*Mukkabaaz actors are hopeful that the movie will win everyone’s heart)

The film has received great reviews from the critics for its direction and star performances. Our critic Urmimala Banerjee gave the film three stars and said, “If you like realistic cinema with some fine writing and kickass performances, Mukkabaaz will not disappoint you a bit. The biggest takeaway is that it is a courageous film that does not shy away from calling a spade a spade. Anurag Kashyap holds together the elements with finesse appealing to all cinema lovers.”

Sponsored Links

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security