Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- News and Events -: » Celeb-Gossip

Is Kapil Sharma?s childhood friend Chandan Prabhakar on Team Sunil Grover?

This is a discussion on Is Kapil Sharma?s childhood friend Chandan Prabhakar on Team Sunil Grover? within the Celeb-Gossip forums, part of the :- News and Events -: category; Is Kapil Sharma?s childhood friend Chandan Prabhakar on Team Sunil Grover? Kapil Sharma ‘s rowdy behaviour on the flight from ...

Old 03-21-2017
Geet

Star Is Kapil Sharma?s childhood friend Chandan Prabhakar on Team Sunil Grover?

Is Kapil Sharma?s childhood friend Chandan Prabhakar on Team Sunil Grover?

Kapil Sharma‘s rowdy behaviour on the flight from Australia is costing him more than he might have anticipated. His fight with Sunil Grover has led the latter to boycott his show and now we hear, his childhood friend Chandan Prabhakar too has sided with Grover. Chandan followed Sunil’s example and didn’t report to work. Speaking about his decision to SpotboyE, Chandan said, “Yes, I am not shooting with Kapil today. They called me but I refused.” And there is a reason that he gave, “I told them that I am unavailable.” Pretty unconvincing but guess that’s the best he could do come up with at that moment. *(Also read:*Kapil Sharma apologises to Sunil Grover again and this time on Twitter)

When he was prodded about the fight between Kapil and Sunil, Chandan said, “I really don’t want to talk anything about the flight incident”. Clearly, this is was no small fight. And it seems Chandan too felt deeply upset by what happened in the flight so much so that he didn’t feel like reporting to work. DNA reported that Sunil have quit the show already. Kapil is busy seeking forgiveness on Twitter and Facebook. But then he went ahead and shot an entire episode without Sunil.

According to a report in India Forums,*Kapil and gang*shot*sans Sunil today. There is buzz that the latter is doing a show somewhere, which is why he is missing in action. Sunil, on the other hand, refused to comment on the whole matter. A source from the channel told Bollywood Life that while Sunil was not shooting for the upcoming episode, he is still very much a part of the show. “He had some important prior commitment and hence could not shoot tonight. This is not the first time Sunil is not doing an episode for the show,” said the channel’s source.

Well, we don’t what lies ahead for The Kapil Sharma Show but we are pretty sure this chaos is not dying down just yet.

Sponsored Links

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security