Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- News and Events -: » Television Gossip

I am overwhelmed by fans' love in Indonesia: Rohit Bhardwaj

This is a discussion on I am overwhelmed by fans' love in Indonesia: Rohit Bhardwaj within the Television Gossip forums, part of the :- News and Events -: category; As an actor, it's an amazing feeling to be welcomed by fans, especially those who have been ardently following you. ...

Old 11-18-2017
aarasi sundaram

Heart I am overwhelmed by fans' love in Indonesia: Rohit Bhardwaj

As an actor, it's an amazing feeling to be welcomed by fans, especially those who have been ardently following you. Such are the emotions expressed by actor Rohit Bhardwaj, who is currently in Indonesia. Rohit, who has portrayed the character of Emperor Yudhistir in Siddharth Kumar Tewary (Swastik Production's) Mahabharat, visited Indonesia after a year and realised that nothing has changed for him.
The actor still enjoys immense popularity and his fans in Indonesia were thrilled to see him. Speaking on the love and affection received by the fans, Rohit says, "I am coming back to Indonesia just after a year and am so happy to be back here. People here are honest and loyal when it comes to their love for me. This feeling is overwhelming," he says.

Interestingly, the rest of the cast of Mahabharat is also in Indonesia for a meet and greet event. "We used to work together during the show and now we are meeting after such a long time. So, we are cherishing every moment and enjoying to our heart's content." he says.
Sponsored Links

Tags
bhardwaj, fans, indonesia, love, overwhelmed, rohit

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security