Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- General -: » Site News and Announcements

Server Upgrade Completed

This is a discussion on Server Upgrade Completed within the Site News and Announcements forums, part of the :- General -: category; .information-box { color: #000; border: 1px solid #000; -moz-border-radius: 5px; background-color: #FCF8C7; padding: 6px; text-align:left; } .warning-box img, .information-box img ...

Old 04-20-2010
admin

Send a message via MSN to admin
Server Upgrade Completed

information

Notice

With many more visitors discovering and now surfing in Punjabi Junktion, we have outgrown our server yet again.

The server upgrade went smoothly and seamlessly. In fact, it was accomplished without any downtime, give Kang a pat on the back, Good job!!

On Sunday, April 18th, we moved PJ to two new powerful Dedicated server that will help to host the website.

Thank you very much for supporting Punjabi Junktion.

Sincerely,
~ ADMIN

Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2010
sarfraz

garteeee

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

thanksss
Old 03-10-2011
Kang

information

Notice

Another Upgrade is scheduled for this coming Sunday, Expect some downtime ~20-30 mins!

Old 06-13-2013
gtfhzt8i

Default Lift

Hello
i am binno
i am gald to here;hope we can community together happily.
Old 05-15-2017
ereryip

Default Server Upgrade Completed

I can tell already that my Cyclone fanaticism is 20 more fanatic since the server switch

Thank you, Chris

mett-prim ru

Tags
completed, server, upgrade

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security