Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Star Plus » Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Season 3

Barun Sobti and Daljiet Kaur to share screen space again after Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

This is a discussion on Barun Sobti and Daljiet Kaur to share screen space again after Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? within the Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Season 3 forums, part of the Star Plus category; Barun Sobti and Daljiet Kaur to share screen space again after Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Barun Sobti and ...

Old 04-18-2017
Neeru

Transmit Barun Sobti and Daljiet Kaur to share screen space again after Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Barun Sobti and Daljiet Kaur to share screen space again after Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Barun Sobti and Dajiet Kaur first shared screen space in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? and soon went on to become one of television's most loved on-screen brother-sister jodis.

But the wait to see them on-screen will end soon as the duo is all set to return to the screens together.

Yes you read it right. Barun Sobti and Daljiet Kaur are all set to share screen space again in Indonesia. The duo has been roped in to play brother and sister again, in an Indonesian short film.

The short film is the story about a brother and sister, where he protects her and her boyfriend and helps them to get married.

We spoke to Daljiet who told us, "It was crazy! Every single person watches our show there and the crowd was emotionally attached to us and loved our roles in the show. We were part of a reality show called Academy 4 as judges. It is as popular as American Idol and the contestants were fabulous. It's amazing how I and Barun didn't understand their language but connected to their voice instantly."

Speaking about her and Barun's sibling relationship Daljiet says," He is a perfect person to travel with. With him, it's an effortless relationship and with your brother by your side, you just know you are taken care of. Both of us were amazed to see the response and also shot for a short film. It was fun shooting in a different country altogether."

An overwhelmed Daljiet also added, "I am very happy to see the craze of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, four years after it ended. People still feel bad for me as Shyam was mean to me and everyone's in love with me and Barun together. It was very nostalgic to recall the lovely scenes we had done together."

()
Sponsored Links

Tags
barun, daljiet, doon, iss, kaur, ko, kya, naam, pyaar, screen, share, sobti, space

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security